Online Scholarship Set Up Request
Click the button to the right to let us know that you are interested in meeting with our scholarship committee to discuss setting up a scholarship. You can fill out the form completely or just fill out the sections that you want. We'll help you finalize your scholarship criteria and answer any questions.
If you would like a printable worksheet to develop your scholarship criteria, click the button to the right.
- Setup a one time or annual scholarship for any amount over $500. This is a great way to honor a loved one or support a scholarship in a specific field of study.
- Create a scholarship endowment (+$25,000)
- Participate in our matching scholarship program ($+2500). See details below. This match is only available for a limited time or until $10,000 is matched.
MATCHING SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES $2500 - $10,000
1. Your business creates a scholarship of at least $2500 with the Albany Public Schools Foundation
and we will match your scholarship dollars up to $10,000.
2. The scholarship must be for a qualified senior who is graduating from South Albany High School,
West Albany High School, or Albany Options High School. You can work with us to setup the
criteria that matches your business mission.
3. Your business will have the option of presenting the scholarship at the high school scholarship
awards ceremony. Your business will also be listed in scholarship related press releases,
newsletters, and social media posts.
4. We make it easy for you! Albany Pubic Schools Foundation will manage the entire scholarship
process including the application, allocations, student communications, and reporting.
Awarded scholarship funds are paid directly to the college business office of the school that the
scholarship recipient attends. If the student does not fulfill the requirements of the scholarship,
funds are returned to the specific businesses scholarship fund at APSF for disbursal to future
For more information about our matching scholarship program, setting up a scholarship endowment or donating any amount to our existing APSF Scholarship Fund please contact Aimee Addison at 541-979-2773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.