Join us on
February 23, 2019
Albany Community Pool
Each year, the Foundation hosts an iSwim for Kids event. Students obtain pledges for this event and swim at South Albany Community Pool. Half of the proceeds raised (after expenses) in the iSwim for Kids event go directly back to the schools of the swimmers. The other half of the funds are distributed through our classroom grants program. These grants help enhance education opportunities for students throughout our district.
Please return completed forms to your school
Make checks payable to:
Albany Public Schools Foundation
Things to Know
Swimmers need to bring their pledge sheets to the pool.
• It only takes 20-30 minutes of swimming to complete 20 laps.
• Parents need to wait for their child.
• If your child cannot swim, they can walk in the shallow end of the pool.
• If your child would rather walk the track than swim, they can walk around South Albany High School’s track. Each lap of the track counts as four laps in the pool.
Supporting Water Safety
Earn a Shirt
Every student that collects $40 or more in pledges will receive an iSwim for Kids t-shirt!
Shirts available in Youth Small - Adult Large.
- Top School (most $ raised): $350
- Top Classroom (most $ raised): $250 + Dutch Bros. class party
- Top Student (most $ raised): Pizza and ice cream party for student's entire class